Social Media Marketing How to make friends and influence people
Social media marketing is a relatively new concept and as a result, many webmasters and in-house marketing managers aren't sure exactly how it can be used to improve their online visibility and ultimately, offer a good return on investment.
Being kind souls, we've taken the time to organise the key benefits of social media into a handy list:
- Branding: social media marketing improves your brand's visibility online, through creation of accounts on relevant social media sites.
- Customer Service: social media connects you directly with your clients, customers and subscribers, allowing you to address issues with your products and services with an unprecedented level of immediacy.
- Online Reputation: the strength of an online reputation has the power to make or break an organisation. Social media helps you manage that reputation, responding directly to customer concerns.
- SEO: regularly posting quality content using social media profiles encourages others to link to your website, which in turn improves your search engine visibility.
- Lead Generation: whilst social media is very rarely used for direct selling, a combination of a good reputation, excellent customer service and improved online visibility make fresh interest in your business, charity or organisation inevitable.
How we can help you
Our social media consultants will help you establish your social media marketing objectives; for instance, do you want to improve your brand visibility, generate a buzz about a particular product, launch an online competition or all of the above?
We will then recommend a string of social media accounts that we think would provide maximum value for your brand, help you create and them and set out a strategy that will help you achieve your social media goals.
The important thing to remember is: social media marketing is, by definition, social. In order to provide the best results, social media has to be a collaborative effort between client and consultant.
If you're still not convinced that social media marketing is right for you, contact us by e-mail us using the form above for more information.