Like Me? Follow Me.
A recent report from Flagship Consulting (@flagshipcons) identified the "Alternative Hot 100" based on firms' social media klout. Klout.com is a website that provides a score based on a twitterer's audience based on an algorithm looking at engagement and audience size.
Having picked up on the story through Lawyer Magazine (@TheLawyerMag) I was a little surprised by the list as it didn't include many of the firms I'd recognise as being particularly active in the twitterverse.
So I've put together a list that looks at the Top 10 firms that tweet and interestingly only two from Flagship's list make the cut:
Top Law Firm Tweeters
- Woolley & Co @woolleyandco Klout Score: 58
- Silverman Sherliker @London_law_Firm Klout Score:48
- Ascroft Whiteside @aswsolicitors Klout Score:48
- JMW @jmwsolicitors Klout Score:48
- Blacks Solicitors @callenblacks Klout Score:47
- Quality Solicitors @qual_solicitors Klout Score:46
- DLA Piper @dla_piper_news Klout Score:45
- Ralli @rallisolicitors Klout Score:45
- Azrights @azrights Klout Score:45
- Allen & Overy @allenovery Klout Score:44
The complete list (along with those firms mentioned in the Flagship report) can be found on my profile at Klout
The thing about these ratings is that they will constantly change as firms are more and less active.
I will be maintaining the list so if you think you should be included (if your Klout score is high enough reply to me @tykemike and I'll include you)
Coming soon Top Individual Legal Tweeters