Like Me? Follow Me.
Here at I-COM we’re never happier than when clients are happy with the level of success they are receiving from our online marketing and SEO services. So we were really excited when we received this fantastic testimonial from the MD of one of our long standing clients:
"I can honestly say that engaging with I-COM is one of the best business decisions I have ever made. At the outset of the SEO campaign, I never foresaw that we would have the sort of positions, visibility and prominence in the search engines that we do today. Even now, three years into our relationship, I-COM continue to surprise and impress me with the results they deliver."
Our client specialises in recruiting top quality candidates for sales and marketing positions in leading UK healthcare, ethical pharmaceutical, dental and veterinary companies. This is a highly competitive industry online and I-COM has helped to make them one of the major online players.
They’ve been with us for three years, and in that time we've used our not inconsiderable SEO, web development and design nous to drastically improve their visibility in the major search engines. According to Google Analytics we’ve seen a massive increase in their visibility in the search engines. When comparing the period 01/01/10 - 31/03/10 to 01/01/08-31/03/08, we found that:
- The site had achieved many top ten listings in Google for medical sales related keywords.
- The site received traffic for 3,108 keywords, as opposed to 1,474 in 2008.
- Based on just organic traffic, the total number of number of conversions had increased, from 185 in 2008 to 471 in 2010, an increase of 154.59%. The goal conversion rate increased from 4.21% to 7.96%.
- Page views had increased from 23,434 in 2008 to 37,453 in 2010, suggesting visitors are now exploring more of the site, finding the jobs more easily and finding more useful information in general.
- Overall, organic traffic to the site also increased from 4,396 in 2008 to 5,916 in 2010, a percentage increase of 34.58%. When considered in conjunction with a 19.88% drop in the bounce rate over this period, we concluded that these visitors were more targeted, and were therefore able to find the information they required much faster than previously.
We've achieved these results by, amongst other things, making some fundamental changes to the structure of the site which allows all jobs to be indexed by the search engines and adding search engine optimised content to the site. In addition our in house social media specialists have begun establishing a social media presence for the company.
We've got big plans for the future SEO of our client, which should see their website continuing to enjoy a high level of visibility in the search engines, but more importantly providing them with a fantastic return on investment. Here's to the next three years!