Like Me? Follow Me.
Following the startling news that Apple's iPhones and iPads actually make you more attractive to women, the SEO team at I-COM decided to conduct their own research into the unsupported but long held theory that a well SEO'd site actually makes male business owners more attractive to women.
The iPhone study, conducted by respected independent scientific think tank Phones 4U, suggested that women actually found men with iPhones to be "more reliable" and, according to one teacher, "very good at his job."
So the predominantly male team at I-COM asked 3 women a series of questions, in an attempt to discover not only whether good SEO = sexiness, but also whether male SEO consultants and copywriters are, by default, more attractive than their counterparts, who have chosen to practice less sexy professions.
The results were encouraging:
Our study found that 100% of the women we asked in the I-COM office believed that a well SEO'd site was an indication that the business owner was a sculpted Adonis.
We also discovered that 66.67% of the women included in the study would definitely get in touch with the owner of a business with a well SEO'd site and arrange for a date that very evening, whilst the other 33.33% would leave it 24 hours before deciding.
When asked about the attractiveness of SEO Consultants, 100% of women said that discovering a man was an SEO Consultant or copywriter would make them "hot under the collar", and that they believed he would definitely be "more of a gentleman".
So men, could you really need any more evidence that your business needs SEO, or that you should definitely quit that job as a solicitor and come work for I-COM? Sorry women, we're not sure it works for you. Do your own study!