Like Me? Follow Me.
latest survey is showing that the credit crunch is certainly biting for traditional
marketing industries, with annual marketing budgets falling at the fastest rate
for over nine years and 35% of companies showing a downward revision in budgets
allocated for main media marketing.
The only exception to the decrease in marketing budgets is internet marketing and SEO - showing a modest upturn.
Now while we can argue the pros and cons of revised spending in an economic downturn, the truth is that impact on traditional marketing media may be susbstantial. It may be that traditional marketing agencies may need to look to new revenue streams and services including digital marketing services.
Problem is that Internet Marketing, SEO and PPC services are traditionally very specialist and much harder for many creative agencies to deliver profitably.
I-COM has recently launched a new service, i-Wise, for partners in the creative media and marketing sector to help resolve these issues. Through the i-Wise service, agencies will benefit from:
- Search engine optimisation training which will help them develop websites which can be more effective in the search engines
- Access to advanced website development expertise - to help build sites that deliver
- Advice on other online marketing techniques that can help clients maximise the potential of their sites
- Access to website optimisation consultancy services to help improve the conversion rates of clients' sites
- A non-competition agreement - the client always belongs to the introducing agency not I-COM
- Commission - in return for introducing clients to I-COM, the agency will receive a small amount in recognition of the costs associated with maintaining the relationship.
If you'd like to discuss the i-Wise programme in more detail and how it may be of use to your agency, contact Kate Silvers on 0870 143 3183 or email her email@example.com