Like Me? Follow Me.
We’re looking for a senior SEO consultant to join our team. Based in our Manchester city centre offices, the successful candidate will be expected to take up a senior role in the search team, and will be responsible for managing multiple client accounts and ensuring a high quality of work is delivered by junior members of the team.
We’re looking for someone prepared to think creatively and independently from the get-go; someone with a genuine passion for SEO and all things online marketing, with the desire to stay abreast of this rapidly changing and exciting world.
Since its establishment in 2004, I-COM has grown into one of Manchester city centre’s biggest digital agencies, designing, building and marketing websites for clients from a range of sectors including ecommerce, property, recruitment, law and not-for-profit. The team includes experts in web design, development, social media, search engine optimisation and pay-per-click marketing.
Do you fit the bill?
You’ll be responsible for managing accounts, researching and planning campaigns, reporting on key metrics and representing the search team at client meetings and pitches (where necessary).
- You should be able to demonstrate experience of running full SEO campaigns, including on and off-site work, audits and implementation.
- Client-facing experience.
- Excellent understanding of SEO theory and recent changes in search algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of SEO.
Would be nice:
- Experience of working with HTML and CSS.
- Experience of working with Magento and Concrete.
- Copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
Want to Apply?
Think you’re right for the job? Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.