Like Me? Follow Me.
We know how SEO bloggers really struggle to come up with SEO-related content. There's never enough issues affecting the way we build and promote websites to go around. So in the interest of SEO community togetherness, we've brainstormed the 10 lists we'd really like to see compiled:
- 10 best SEO breakfast cereals - what cereals do the top SEOs eat before they optimise and are their choices dependent on what SEO task they're doing that day?
- Top 10 colours of socks for linkbuilding - Is there an optimal colour of socks to get links? What do the experts wear?
- Top 10 non-alcoholic beverages - we know that SEOs like a drink at conferences, but what do they drink in their offices? We'd like to know what the top 30 SEO bloggers imbibe while doing their keyword research and looking at competitor profiles.
- SEO pets - what friendly animal kingdom companions keep the most dedicated SEOs company while they work? We know the internet is made of cats, but what animals help SEOs beat the combined intellectual power of those cats back?
- SEO aftershaves - To optimise sites to the maximum you need to look good and smell good too. So, what are the best aftershaves for doing SEO? What do the most intelligent algorithm-chasers wear?
- SEO pasta shapes - Do you prefer a link pyramid or a link wheel? Are your sites flat or siloed? What sort of pasta helps you create the ultimate strategy for your clients?
- SEO sports shoes - When you're running after those high rankings, which brand of sports shoe gets you there the quickest?
- SEO underpants - When you settle in for a day of optimising meta tags, what keeps you cool and comfortable ? Are the best SEOs wearing boxers, briefs or bikinis?
- SEO floor polish - We all know the top SEOs are constantly cleaning up the bad links and bad websites created by cowboys, but what do they use in their own homes?
- Lame SEO linkbait blog posts - What are the top 10 worst attempts to get links back from the SEO community that no matter how lame have worked wonders and propelled people who probably aren't that experienced at SEO into a position of authority within the friendly SEO community?